List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Anybody know what will be fix on 5.2.0.02 patch ?
From:       Allendes Fernando <fallendes () NorthSupply ! Cl>
Date:       2002-01-25 17:34:02

Everyone,
	anybody know any 'unofficial' comment about what will be fix on
5.2.0.02 patch ?
	We are waiting something like the fix to the GUI issues reported in
this list by Jeffery's mail on Wed, 5 Sep 2001.

Regards from Chile,
                   Fernando Allendes Fernández
            Ingeniero de Seguridad / Security Engineer
mailto:fallendes@northsupply.cl       http://www.northsupply.cl
         La Concepción 177, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
      Teléfono: (56) 2 550 58 00  - Fax: (56) 2 555 48 15

---