List:       sidewinder
Subject:    AW: [Sidewinder] VPN/IPSEC
From:       "Pascal Raemy" <praemy () asecus ! ch>
Date:       2002-01-13 10:58:15

I established a VPN between Sidewinder and all three Firewall/ VPN you
mentioned above using pre-shared key.
I cannot give you a example of all configuration but i can tell you, that we
use default seting on Sidewinder and it worked very quickly.
What you really need is to good understand IPSEC and also use the trouble
shooting tools of Sidewinder (showaudit -v).
Because all other products do NOT have a very good trouble shooting tools
like Sidewinder.

Regards
PAscal

NEW Sidewinder Appliance Firewall Server bei asecus
http://www.securecomputing.com/index.cfm?sKey=955

NEW SafeWord Premier Access mit PKI bei asecus
http://www.securecomputing.com

NEW SmartFilter 3.0 bei asecus http://www.securecomputing.com

ACHTUNG: Neue Telefonnummer und neue E-Mail Adresse

asecus ag
Imkerstrasse 6, CH-8613 Uster
TEL +41 (0) 43 399 20 16
FAX +41 (0) 43 399 20 01