List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] VPN from Mac OS X to SW
From:       Don Kendrick <don () netspys ! com>
Date:       2002-01-09 19:26:03

Hi all,

I trying to set it up so some remote Mac users can VPN into me. I can't
find any IPSec OS X clients except for Cisco's new VPN client.

When connecting with this client, I see an udp ISAKMP packet go to the
firewall with no reply to it.

Audit.raw shows:

ISAKMP header contains NULL initiator cookie

followed by:

Failed to validate ISAKMP header from peer X.X.X.X, packet ignored.

Any ideas or suggestions for OS X clients.

Don