List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] third burb/cloning
From:       Benjamin Eckert <benasaki () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-11 21:17:26

Hello,
I have set up a third burb (DMZ) to pass RAS traffic
from an outside VLAN to the inside network.  There are
three 5.1.0.01 sidewinders in cloning mode.  When I
add the new external VLAN group I get an error that
says it can't copy the new object to the other two
firewalls.  Yesterday I found that the proxy section
of the GUI was hanging up.  I went and
disabled/deleted the newly added proxies and
everything came back up again.  Any ideas?  Thanks,
Ben E.