List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] re: Mounting IDE CD-ROM?
From:       "Mickey S. Olsberg" <molsberg () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-11-19 15:35:53

Not to be the naysayer, but XPs drag and drop is a form of Adaptec's
(now Roxio's) DirectCD, which has never been ISO compatible, primarily
because it formats the disc and treats it as a removable r/w drive. Just
wanted to bat down one that *isn't* Microsoft's fault.

And no, I don't work for Microsoft, nor am I a Winblows geek.

Mick