List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Missing ACL tables (FIXED)
From:       Schultz Dale Contr USAFE/SCNOE <Dale.Schultz () ramstein ! af ! mil>
Date:       2001-11-02 15:05:23

I did a ps-auxww|grep -i sql during troubleshooting and saw that I did have
postmaster running.
Running that command again just now, I notice that the start time of the
process is suspiciously close to the time the original problem occurred, so
watcher must have restarted it. I also note that acld starts after
postmaster in /etc/rc. Looks like you're on to something here WRT acld's
dependence on postmaster. First time I've run across this particular problem
in 2+ years, though. Thanks for the additional insight.

Dale