List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Help- how do I set up my filters to ignore snmp
From:       Blahut Randall M SSgt 83 CS/SCNO <randall.blahut () langley ! af ! mil>
Date:       2001-10-20 18:38:55

You can use a discard service as described in the Sidewinder manual.  This
will literally discard packets that arrive on a given socket.  Be careful
not to create a discard service that conflicts with an existing proxy!  With
Sidewinder 5.1, you can do this within the IP filter, but that doesn't apply
here.

SSgt Randy Blahut
ACC NOSC Network Security
83 CS/SCNO