List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] FW: Newest Sidewinder GUI
From:       "Weeks, Jeff" <jweeks () fnni ! com>
Date:       2001-09-06 17:47:17

I would come sit on your door step but I don't believe I have the proper GUI
loaded to manage your door step.  Is there any kind of date as to when this
will be fixed?  These problems are killing our configuration/troubleshooting
times.  These new GUI's are great for new customers that have not had to
deal with the sidewinder GUI's, but what about all your existing customers
that are getting sick and tired of having to retrain our staff every time a
new GUI comes out. Thanks