List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Sidewinder and Nortel V$contivity
From:       Akihiro Shirahashi <sirahasi () netone ! co ! jp>
Date:       2001-08-30 0:03:10

Pascal Raemy wrote:

>Has someone try succesfull to establish a VPN connecton between Sidewinder 5.1
>and Nortel Contivity?
>
>REgards
>PAScal

We have tested the interoperability of IPsec between Sidewinder and
Nortel CES, Cisco Router(IOS) and Cisco PIX at the end of 1999.
(Sorry for very obsolete information.)

The version of Sidewinder was 4.1 and the version of Notel CES was
2.5.  The result was fairly good, passed all basic tests. But the
PFS (perfect forward secrecy) option should be turned off on Nortel
CES to establish IPsec connection to Sidewinder.

I hope the current version of Sidewinder provides the more interoper-
able implemenation of IPsec.

Akihiro Shirahashi, Net One Systems Co.,Ltd, Tokyo, Japan