List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Secure Computing press release on Code Red
From:       Don Kendrick <don () netspys ! com>
Date:       2001-08-24 18:06:29

Yeah, I still got a couple 4.x boxes...is the whole interface just going
down? What does ifconfig cardname show? Or is it just a proxy process
dying. I have a problem with pftp and httpp dying every so often on 4.1
boxes. HTTP was a memory leak that SCC had a engineering patch for if you
asked nice :) pftp, i just used a script in crontab to check a restart it
if it died.

Don