List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] SSHD problem
From:       Mark Robinson <mr () whnt ! net>
Date:       2001-08-22 21:08:40

I think you want to change the sshd_config file.  By changing the ssh_config file you \
would probably prevent users from connecting to external ssh sites since they are \
listening on port 22.

I posted the change to sshd.config but it sshd_config.  I have gotten too use to . as \
a file extension seperator because of MS.

--- Don Kendrick <don@netspys.com>