List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Feature requests
From:       Len Lattanzi <Len.Lattanzi () Migration ! com>
Date:       2001-07-10 16:40:56

Something like http://www.psionic.com/abacus/logcheck where I can configure
the signal to noise ratio of expected log activities. The default audit
reports buries you in detail. I do not intend to load my security
tools [like this and tripwire] on the firewall.

Better user error messages when a service like NTP refuses to stay up.

Third party version numbers so I can tell if any recent security
announcements affect the sidewinder.

A way to retreive files named "secret.txt" from intranet web servers. This
feature needed by July 14.