List:       shrew-vpn-help
Subject:    [vpn-help] Re-connect and generated passwords?
From:       badbob () gmail ! com (Robert)
Date:       2014-11-12 14:51:18

Does the re-connect option work with logins that require a generated
password (either through a key fob or an app)? I was hoping that the
re-connect option somehow allows it to recover from a brief disconnect but
not require a full re-login.

This morning, I found the connect window constantly trying to login but the
password field was blank. I had to close the window to break the cycle.
When I generated a new key and tried to login, my login was denied, most
likely due to my account being locked by all the bad login attempts. I
think the re-connect option should have a retry limit to prevent this.