List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: IdP v5 upgrade - OpenSAML initialization error(?)
From:       Michael White via users <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2024-04-16 14:11:22

Thanks Peter,

> Though my only experience is with Debian's tomcat package,

Which, co-incidentally, is what I'm using!

> Did you try stopping tomcat and cleaning out any of its various working, temp and \
> webapps directories?

I routinely clear out the webapps directory after making changes so that should be OK \
- wasn't clearing the work directory so I will certainly try that - will try and \
track down the appropriate temp dir as well . . .

> Do you have your old tomcat and the new one on the same machine and could there \
> have been some mixing up?

Yes, that is definitely possible - I will look in to that as well . . .

Thanks for the pointers - gives me some more things to try! :-)

Cheers,

Mike