List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Another round of IdP patches coming
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2024-04-11 20:25:20

This may or may not drop tomorrow, we're triaging something else (not serious) in V5 \
so we may hold the releases until next week depending on our conclusions.

Once they're available I will update and re-publish the previous security advisory to \
reflect the new versions as this is the same issue as that one.

-- Scott

On 4/11/24, 10:16 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu <mailto:cantor.2@osu.edu>> \