List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: idp 5 disabling RemoteUser/X509 servets
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2024-03-28 13:03:36

> The only instances I see of net.shibboleth.idp.conf.impl are in the
> console log, apparently from the output of
> jetty.server.dumpAfterStart?

I'll have to see what I'm getting, I'm pretty sure when I coded it that I verified \
the logging showed up if I wanted it to.

> Which examples are you referring to? I just saw this in the release
> notes:

Just the logback-logging stuff, and the point that you have to control the categories \
that show up with a different logback config than the one the IdP uses.

> but I must have missed any examples of actually setting the context
> parameters or discussion of logging them.

I didn't do examples of the context overrides, that's container-specific and possibly \
not all that stable. If you want to add something about it for Jetty, that's fine.

The reason I defaulted them to be registered is the fact that there isn't a standard \
way across containers to turn them on/off.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \