List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: OIDC OP 3.4 and issueIdTokenViaRefreshToken
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2023-07-31 22:47:04

> Could there be a bug in the default value for this property when implicitly
> set in the OIDC SSO flow? It definitely returned an ID token in 3.3.0 without
> enabling the token flow. I can file a bug if you like.

The logic derives a value of false if the active profile configuration isn't the \
expected type.

I guess that's a bug, but the ability to leave out the token profile bean is largely \
a compatibility thing, it was meant to be temporary and would eventually probably be \
disallowed.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \