List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: CAS Shib plugin, how to have shib release CAS released attributes
From:       Pablo Vidaurri via users <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2023-05-31 4:13:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for the feedback. We were running an old version of CAS and upgraded
within the last 18 months. We also had intentions on consolidating
platforms and use CAS with its out of the box Shibboleth. The problem was
getting Saml2 applications to migrate to the new idp for cas and having to
publish new idp metadata. I recall we even had issues with doing redirects
as a workaround from old shib url to new shib url.

I will add a consolidation task to my back log.

Thanks.
-psv