List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: OIDC Client Secret Resolution with Hashed Secret
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2023-05-09 18:29:59

> I will look into it if that is the better way to go, appreciate the advice, thanks.

Much simpler, more flexible, no need to mess with the metadata, I would advise that. \
It doesn't work with dynamic registration but of course neither does what you were \
pursuing.

https://shibboleth.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IDPPLUGINS/pages/2929033287/OAuth2ClientAuthnConfiguration

We are not yet at the "no need for registration or metadata at all" stage, that will \
come later on once we have a simpler way to validate the response locations CAS-style \
with a regex.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \