List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: multi-tenant SP
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2023-03-23 19:24:22

> Are you saying using ShibRequestSetting entityID does that (discards a
> shibboleth session with a non-matching entityID, and only then uses the
> specified entityID)?

No, it does not, nor does what you were doing. Discovery != authorization, no matter how you do it.

I'm saying application code can do authorization in addition to, or in lieu of, Apache require rules.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see https://shibboleth.atlassian.net/wiki/x/ZYEpPw