List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Custom Dataconnector's Schema
From:       "Cantor, Scott via users" <users () shibboleth ! net>
Date:       2023-03-08 13:14:54

> There is something I clearly cannot figure out about the spring.schemas file. I
> looked at samples in the Shibboleth source code and it looks like a remote path
> on the left and a local path in the jar on the right, something like this:

The left hand side is "the thing in schemaLocation in the document for the relevant \
namespace" and the right hand side is the path to the resource on the classpath.

The purpose of the file is to shortcircuit the attempt to resolve the LHS and turn it \
into a simple getResource call against the classpath.

Anything else may work but is very much unsupported and we aim to break it at all \
costs because we can't depend on it "only trying to resolve local stuff".

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \