List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Shortcut for releasing attributes requested in metadata
From:       "Wessel, Keith" <kwessel () illinois ! edu>
Date:       2022-01-25 15:34:43

Thanks, Scott. I had considered doing entity attributes corresponding to each \
attribute or, when appropriate, sets of attributes. But I came down to the same \
conclusion you stated: it's really six of one, a half dozen of the other.

And thanks for confirming that I'm taking the right route here. I've got lots of \
attribute filter definitions that have built up over the past 10+ years, and it makes \
for a lengthy attribute-filter.xml.

Keith