List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Could not find com.duosecurity:DuoWeb:1.3.
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2022-01-24 17:22:01

On 1/24/22, 12:11 PM, "users on behalf of Claire Chang" <users-bounces@shibboleth.net \
on behalf of changclaire@fhda.edu> wrote:

> Thanks. Now our build succeeded. Please allow sufficient time if decision is made \
> to remove anything.

That's not our role. We don't host things for other people, so anything you're \
getting from us that isn't ours or we don't commit to hosting you should have your \
own source for.

We *may* decide to host DuoWeb longer term, but we haven't yet decided to do that, so \
as of right now what you're doing cannot be expected to work and may break at any \
time.

This is why we take pains to make clear what we will and won't do.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \