List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Giving an SP the authnContextClassRef they asked for
From:       "Wessel, Keith" <kwessel () illinois ! edu>
Date:       2022-01-14 17:24:55

I found an even easier solution: our Infoblox appliance is now sending users to an \
IdP-initiated URL. Unfortunately, the device still thinks it's sending an \
SP-initiated request, and it's including an authnRequest. Thankfully, the IdP is \
graciously ignoring that and only using the providerId parameter. So, it never sees \
the unwanted ACR in the request.

Thanks again, Scott and Mike, for the help on this.

Keith