List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Access issue with some publisher platforms
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2021-02-24 16:32:13

(I'm really not intending this as a criticism, it's a friendly warning that it's \
going to get much worse taking that approach as every new version accmulates and I \
don't want people to think it's going to be viable without causing major disruption \
and turning every upgrade into a fiasco.)

-- Scott

On 2/24/21, 11:09 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

    On 2/24/21, 10:53 AM, "Francis Jayakanth" <francis@iisc.ac.in> wrote:

    >    Thanks, Scott, for the reply. Initially, I tried upgrading our IdP v3.3 to \
V4 but had some issues.

    And you had other issues by not upgrading, obviously, and I promise that you will \
have even more problems in the future taking that approach. 4.1 is a much more \
disruptive change than 4.0 was for example.

    -- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \