List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: [External] Re: ScriptedFunction output string to flow
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2021-02-12 17:46:58

On 2/12/21, 12:32 PM, "users on behalf of Bickel, David" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of jdbickel@iu.edu> wrote:

> So the issue I am trying to address is that in my custom-intercept-flow/bean.xml \
> needs to calculate a value for externalRedirect.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP4/ExternalAuthnConfiguration

Reference -> Beans
	shibboleth.authn.External.externalAuthnPathStrategy

The documentation tells you what type a (reserved) bean is allowed to be. \
shibboleth.authn.External.externalAuthnPath is a String, \
shibboleth.authn.External.externalAuthnPathStrategy is a Function.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \