List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Shibboleth SP & Okta IdP Redirect Looping
From:       "Paul Carroll" <pcarroll () nfmail ! net>
Date:       2020-07-30 13:53:15

OK, thanks Peter and Scott.  I looked at the page that describes debugging the \
looping but it was early on in the process.  I will take another look since I know \
more about it now.

Peter, I resubmitted my issue using text.  I thought I may have to resubmit.  Please \
disregard the resubmitted issue.

Thanks,
Paul