List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Notice from Adobe about IdP SHA-1 certificates
From:       Lee Foltz <foltz2 () oakland ! edu>
Date:       2020-07-21 18:28:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yesterday I followed these instructions from Abobe and had to Add new IDP,
which was just uploading our metadata again, then they provided a link to
download or use URL to use Adobe new SP metadata with SHA-256 certificate.
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html#migrateesaml

There is also a Test feature to test the new IDP setup with the new
Adobe SP metadata, you can also revert changes and roll back to other IDP
still configured (SHA-1) if your new setup doesn't work.
We tested and had no issues with Federated Login on new setup with new
Adobe SP metadata.

Hope this helps everyone.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 9:43 AM Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

> On 7/21/20, 9:38 AM, "users on behalf of Peter Schober" <
> users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of peter.schober@univie.ac.at>
> wrote:
>
> >    I'll definitively be keeping a reference to this thread handy as I
> >    feel I'll be needing it in the coming months.
>
> This topic comes up nearly every ACAMP with no real solution, but we need
> some kind of neutral venue for information sharing that we can use to post
> this sort of knowledge that people will see.
>
> -- Scott
>

> --
> For Consortium Member technical support, see
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/coFAAg

Lee Foltz
Oakland University - UTS
Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer

248-370-2675