List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: IDP3/4 -> read (&write) custom session cookie for authentication
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2020-06-30 14:27:56

On 6/30/20, 10:20 AM, "users on behalf of Käfer Thomas" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of thomas.kaefer@fh-campuswien.ac.at> wrote:

> And with this the injection should work without annotations, correct?

Yes.

> And about my other open issue: Injection doesn't seem to work with JAAS. So what \
> could I use to provide my custom password-authentication code instead of JAAS that \
> does support injecting shibboleth objects?

The V4 extension point for password handling is a CredentialValidator that just does \
the validation step and doesn't have anything to do with JAAS. Beyond that, I can't \
really help you, not on list.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \