List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Instructions to release a persistent ePTID
From:       "Koren, Meshna (ELS-AMS)" <M.Koren () elsevier ! com>
Date:       2019-11-27 13:20:18

Thanks Peter!

"...configure support for proper persistent NameIDs in the Subject element, which is \
even easier." I did not know it's easier. Knowing that makes it much much easier for \
us to ask the IdPs to do it. Our devs suggested something similar... but coming from \
us it sounded a bit selfish :)

"I do have example configs for both but why make it easier to do the wrong thing?"
+1

Kind regards,
Meshna