List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Issues with Chrome "prefetching" our IdP pages
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2018-09-26 13:45:59

> The Shibboleth IdP back-end logs are full of messages like:

They always will. Nothing will change that except removing replay checks or \
suppressing the message. My opinion is that fencing the back button and not blocking \
replays ends up with a worse outcome, but that's a personal view.

> Technically speaking this might be a Chrome problem, but it interferes with a
> normal Shibboleth IdP from working, and I hope somebody else has found a
> way to fix this on the IdP, because I can't change Chrome.

Are you saying that a user is seeing these? I have never encountered that with Chrome \
personally during any testing.

-- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \