List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: IDP 3.3 - Terms of Use not showing up
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2017-08-31 17:02:53

On 8/31/17, 12:58 PM, "users on behalf of Petursson, Sigurdur" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of spetursson@miami.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Scott. I tried reverting this part and still not working:

I said nothing about reverting anything, I'm saying you need to enable an interceptor \
for the profile(s) you want it to run for, and if that's all you did, then by \
definition it's not going to run for SAML 2 SSO. I don't even know if that's all you \
did.

> BTW, documentation \
> (https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/ConsentConfiguration) \
> suggests this is needed to enable terms of use flow, see section "Enabling Terms Of \
> Use Intercept Flow". There is no mention of it being only for SAML 1.1 legacy.

You're assumed to already be familiar with the profile configuration syntax and \
approach so if you're not, you need to start there first with the relying party and \
profile configuration material.

-- Scott