List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Attribute resolver and failed data connector
From:       Alan Buxey <alan.buxey () myunidays ! com>
Date:       2017-07-31 8:00:02

in the UK, Jisc run shibboleth courses, in the US, InCommon run
courses - you might be able to attend those?

alan

On 29 July 2017 at 02:41, William Holcomb <wjh@fischerinternational.com> wrote:
> I am new on the scene.  Who can point me to courses to learn Shibboleth/SSO?  \
> Thanks in advance!

Alan Buxey
Senior Verification Engineer

UNiDAYS
The world's leading Student Affinity Network

Visit myunidays.com
Find us on Facebook
Learn more on our corporate site

UNiDAYS can verify 70% of the world's 200 million students across 32 countries

This email and any files transmitted with or attached to it contain
information which is private, confidential and privileged. This
information is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,  distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
electronic transmission is strictly prohibited, and that the
information should be returned to MyUnidays Limited immediately.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.