List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Remote user authentication need help
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2017-07-26 17:19:22

The questions your asking are all related to the internals and implementation of the \
software. I appreciate that you want the answers, but I'm not going to write you a \
design document, for free, to explain to you how the software works. I don't have \
that kind of time. They're also not approriate topics for this list, they're dev list \
questions.

I will point you to the RemoteUserAuthServlet in the idp-authn-impl module, that's \
where some of these answers live. The session questions are impossible to answer in \
brief, that's all very involved. There are design documents in the wiki that go into \
a lot of details on session management and much of that is fairly up to date.

-- Scott