List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Script Help in AttributeDefinition
From:       "Rod Widdowson" <rdw () steadingsoftware ! com>
Date:       2017-05-31 10:19:02

I'm trying to swap this stuff back in but I'm reasonably certain that you cannot \
modify an dependant attribute, further your variable names seem to be super \
consistent:

> <resolver:AttributeDefinition id="Step2Entitlements" xsi:type="Script" \
> xmlns="urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:resolver:ad"
So you need to define "Step2Entitlements"

[...]
> step2Marshalling = new BasicAttribute("step2Marshalling");
But here you call it "step2Marshallting"

[...]
> Step1Entitlements.getValues().add("Employee FooBar");
And here you are setting values inside a dependant attribute

/R