List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Configuring auto-follow in EDS?
From:       "Rod Widdowson" <rdw () steadingsoftware ! com>
Date:       2017-01-25 15:53:43

> Many thanks Peter! We'll put that up on our Staging environment and see what
> issues pop up.

Please do. The window for getting fixes into the next release is closing rapidly.

As an aside I have to admit that I was sceptical when the RFE came in but I have got \
very used to having it deployed for the Shibboleth Issues and JIRA SPs and I like it \
a lot.  Not for neophytes (unless you provide a clear cookie tool), but it makes the \
SSO experience most pleasant.

Rod