List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Tableau SAML auth
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2016-08-31 23:23:47

On 8/31/16, 7:06 PM, "users on behalf of Paul B. Henson" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of henson@cpp.edu> wrote:

> Badly worded seems to be their forte. Another part of their
> documentation says you must have "An RSA or DSA private key file that
> is not password protected" and yet also "The certificate key file must have
> the passphrase embedded in it" 8-/.

Ok, that's pretty bad. Obviously you're not giving them your private key and it's \
certainly none of their business if it's passworded or not.

> <sigh>. At least it's easy in v3 to turn it off.

I eliminated 90% of my configuration rules by just doing that, and so far I've been \
removing more of the old ones than adding new ones.

> For the archives, the metadata it generates includes an index and
> isDefault attribute for the SingleLogoutService entry which is seems the
> idp parser doesn't like.

Logout endpoints aren't indexed. I'm sure their logout implementation works great \
too.

-- Scott