List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Meteor.js and Shibboleth IP
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2015-06-30 16:28:55

On 6/30/15, 12:27 PM, "users on behalf of Peter Schober" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of peter.schober@univie.ac.at> wrote:

> * Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> [2015-06-30 18:20]:
> > Well, the last one is turn off the security checks, stop using
> > metadata, and use unverified relying party config to just respond to
> > anybody anywhere.
>
> With the Testshib IDP? ;)

No, I just meant in general. Obviously there's not much that will work with testshib \
and as always if that matters, you're not using testshib right.

In any case, requiring dynamic ACS URLs is simply a SAML bug. We probably should have \
done an errata to that effect years ago.

-- Scott