List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Error When Using University's Idp
From:       Antelmo Aguilar <Antelmo.Aguilar.17 () nd ! edu>
Date:       2015-06-29 19:35:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I was able to figure out the location
of the SAML response from the Idp was in the shibd.log.  Looking at the
response, I was able to see that the Idp indeed was not releasing the
attributes to me.  After sending that to the staff that manages the Idp,
they wer able to fix the issue and now everything works as expected.

Thank you all for your insight.  It was very helpful and I was able to
learn a lot!

-Antelmo