List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: Setting up SP in Apache on windows
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2014-12-31 18:00:53

> Assuming you got Apache directly from apache.org, it should work, but you
> can file a bug and in a few weeks I can do some testing and see if it's
> not loading anymore on the latest versions.

For the benefit of the archive, I updated the documentation to reflect that the \
"correct" source of Apache binaries for Windows is the apachelounge.com site, and \
clarified that the version built with VC10 has to be used.

I suspect the OP's problem was using a different site's build, or a build using VC11.

There actually are no binaries for Windows from apache.org anymore, and I fixed the \
documentation to correct that mistake.

-- Scott