List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: NativeSPAddIdP
From:       Gary Gwin <ggwin () cafesoft ! com>
Date:       2014-09-24 22:21:13

Thanks Scott -- I'm clear now. I found this site useful to easily create
a second test IdP:

https://openidp.feide.no/

After creating a test account, I added this <MetadataProvider> to
shibboleth2.xml:

<MetadataProvider type="XML"
uri="https://openidp.feide.no/simplesaml/saml2/idp/metadata.php"
backingFilePath="openidp.feide.no-idp-metadata.xml"
reloadInterval="180000" />

Uploaded my test Shibboleth SP metadata, restarted IIS, and viola!

Gary

--

Gary Gwin
Cafesoft