List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    EclipsePPM
From:       "Schwoerer, Brad" <schwoerb () uww ! edu>
Date:       2014-09-18 19:47:34

Has anyone on list done an integration with EclipsePPM?  If so, can you give me some pointers on getting a metadata file to load into their Config Org SSO section.  I have done all of my usuall things to help load metadata in a non-shib SP, like taking out the extensions, checking to make sure that the xmlns references are all correct, etc.

Thanks in advance

Bradley Schwoerer