List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Send attributes on SAML Response?
From:       Peter Schober <peter.schober () univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2013-04-23 11:00:03

* Ricardo Duarte <rjtd21@hotmail.com> [2013-04-23 05:03]:
> I'm trying to get my Shibboleth IdP to send attributes with the
> first Response .

For SAML2 that's already the default behaviour
(cf. rp:ProfileConfiguration/@type="saml:SAML2SSOProfile="
includeAttributeStatement="true" in your conf/relying-party.xml).
For other profiles it may or may not be.

> What I did so far was to add a resolver for the attributes I need,
> and add a filter to allow them to be released to the SP.
> But the resulting SAML response message only contains the NameID.
> I can't see anything on the logs (default levels).

Try logging on DEBUG then.
Also see "Attribute is not released to the Service Provider" at
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPTroubleshootingCommonErrors
-peter