List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Questions about SLO support in IdP 2.4.0
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2013-04-19 21:10:33

On 4/19/13 5:02 PM, "Yaowen Tu" <yaowen.tu@gmail.com> wrote:

>          a. In one browser, I logged in as user1 for SP1 and SP2.
>          b. I click logout from SP1. New user1 in SP1 is logged out, but
>user1 in SP2 still loggs in.
>          c. What if I try to access SP1 in the same browser, will IdP
>prompt login screen? I guess yes, then can I login as a different user
>e.g. user2 for SP1?

In that case, you end up as user2 at SP1 and user1 at SP2 for as long as
the original SP2 session lasts.

>          d. In the end, in one browser, user2 logged in SP1, and user2
>logged in SP2, is that correct?

No.

>In step c, can I login as user2 into SP1 via the same IdP in the same
>browser? If yew, then in the browser, there are two tabs, SP1 with user2
>login, and SP2, with user1 login, is it?

Yes. Which is not what you wrote above.

They don't have to be tabs either, tabs have nothing to do with it. A tab,
a window, or a page that started at one and went to the other doesn't
change anything, it's one browser.

-- Scott