List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Mailing list swap scheduled for tomorrow
From:       "Cantor, Scott E." <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2011-07-28 19:25:45

We expect the mail relay to be hooked up tomorrow morning UK time, so the
MX swap will probably take place tomorrow. We'll do our best to monitor
the g**gle and mailman version of the lists to minimize the fallout for
people with urgent issues.

The documentation on list signup/etc will be updated when the swap is
done, since the commands to the lists are changing to mailman's commands
even if the actual address of each list isn't changing.

-- Scott, betting we hit our quota soon...