List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: [Shib-Users] Re: Question Regarding Mapped Attribute Definition
From:       "Rob Chevalier" <robc () uoregon ! edu>
Date:       2011-04-22 16:59:09

> I believe it's the default config.

Well D'oooh, is all I can say.  I didn't realize that a previous
administrator had commented out the default eppn definition and replaced
with a custom version.  That threw me off.   I've reverted to the
default definition and all is well now.

As always, thank you for the gentle kick in the right direction.

-r