List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    [Shib-Users] Preparing for the Next Shibboleth Community Call
From:       Nate Klingenstein <ndk () internet2 ! edu>
Date:       2011-03-30 23:46:05

Shibboleth users everywhere,

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the first Shibboleth Community
Call.  We had a detailed update on the Shibboleth roadmap and recent
development, and we learned about several interesting Shibboleth
projects around the world.  We're working hard on making the minutes
available now and ask for your patience.

The next two community calls will be focused on specific topics in
Shibboleth usage.  We'll talk about the technical side of federation
and metadata management on our first Asia/Americas call in a little
less than 2 weeks.

The Australian Access Federation will be joining us on that call to
talk about their Federation Registry.  It was announced here back in
February, but now you'll have a chance to learn more about it from the
developers, and ask them any questions you may have.

https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/shibboleth-users/2011-02/msg00080.html
http://wiki.aaf.edu.au/federationregistry/

The call will be held at 01:00 UTC on Tuesday, 12 April.  That means
the call will be on Tuesday morning in Asia(9:00 CST/10:00 JST/12:00
AEDT), and Monday evening, 11 April in America(21:00 PM EDT/18:00 PM
PDT).  Please note that the first call's agenda had the wrong date for
this due to your humble coordinator's trouble with the International
Date Line.

We hope you will be able to join us then.  I'll circulate a full
agenda in several days.

Take care,
Nate.