List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: [Shib-Users] can't establish identity of issuer
From:       Nate Klingenstein <ndk () internet2 ! edu>
Date:       2011-03-27 19:17:27

Rampage,

The metadata file didn't come through successfully, but the error
message is pretty clear.  Either the metadata is expired(as you
noticed), or the IdP's entityID doesn't match any entityID that is in
the metadata.  If the metadata was signed and you modified the
expiration date, it will still fail to load.

You'll see any failure to load the metadata successfully on startup of
the SP.

Take care,
Nate.