List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    RE: [Shib-Users] SP Logout with multiple virtual hosts
From:       "Scott Cantor" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2010-07-29 16:46:29

> yes, I am using front-channel,of course. We are dealing with trac and
> Drupal applications mainly.
> I used SLO/SOAP just as an example. sorry.

That's fine, I just wanted to point out that it's probably even more clear
because of that difference that using separate entity names is a better
approach.

> I tried to edit the metadata for the server host, and include endpoints
> for the vhosts bindings, but this produced metadata locations like
> serverhost/Shibboleth.sso/SLO/SOAP/https://vhost1/Shibboleth.sso/SLO/SOAP,
> which produced just errors.

If you edit the metadata directly, there's no way for it to be anything but
what you edit it to be. I think you're still trying to get it to generate
things.

Glad it worked when you split them, I figured it would be much easier.

-- Scott