List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: [Shib-Users] SLO
From:       Kristof Bajnok <bajnokk () niif ! hu>
Date:       2010-04-21 11:15:19

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 09.06.41 Adam Lantos wrote:
> I agree with Chad: the code seems to be working in the use cases we
> tested, but it lacks unit testing, review and thorough audit. It's
> also not supported by Internet2. Here at NIIF we will follow the 2.1
> series releases from Internet2, and try to fix upcoming issues, but
> the major rework in the IdP3 is certainly going to break it. If it
> doesn't make its way into the official release, we can't guarantee to
> continue to provide this build on our own (sadly we also have finite
> resources).

As Adam wrote, support is provided by NIIF on a best-effort basis. This
means that because we're using our builds and we recommend others within our
federation to use our builds, we'll certainly fix the issues reported.
However following upcoming major versions is much harder indeed, but we'll
do our best, especially if there's interest from others.

Kristof